construction estimating certificate <p><a href="https://www.uoce.org/courses/construction-cost-estimator-course/">construction estimating certificate</a></p> <p> Course Introduction:</p> <p> This Cast Metals Institute course, Casting Cost Estimating, provides pa0.0 out of 5 stars - 0 votes
See List Rate Statistics
Follow 0 Followers
- By Matluba Khosabe...
construction estimating certificate ListCLONE
construction estimating certificate
This Cast Metals Institute course, Casting Cost Estimating, provides participants the opportunity to gain greater in-depth knowledge and skills in cost estimates for castings. Cost estimating is a critical factor in ensuring a manufacturing company continues to acquire customers and be profitable. Cost estimates are predictions of what the company thinks it will cost to produce a product.
Learning Outcomes Construction Cost Estimator Certification
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Identify key traps in casting cost estimates and how to avoid them.
2. Assess where your organization may need to reconsider its methods for assigning costs.
3. Classify various costs by construction cost estimator work center/department in a metal casting facility.
4. Determine the markup and profit for a product.
5. Identify and use various standards in cost estimates.
6. Calculate yield, melt loss, volume, mass, and total weight for a casting.
Lesson Outline New Construction Cost Estimator