Congratulations! You are an author, or at least, you have started writing the next New York Times best seller!
The 'Dirty Secret' of book publishing is "It's Book Publishing, not Book Promoting". Your publisher, if you have one, prints your book,makes sure it meets certain publishing standards, gets it into book stores and onto a few online ecommerce sites, but they do very little in promoting your book, unless you are extremely popular and famous.
This means you have to do the heavy lifting of making your book popular.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to set up your domain name
- How to set up your web hosting
- How to install Wordpress (The world's easiest web site management tool)
- How to make Posts or Pages on your site
- How Wordpress works
- What Plugins and and how to use them
- How to have a professional design for your site without using an expensive designer (Almost instantly!)
- How to build an engaged email list (Critical for successful book launches)
- And much more...
If you are a non-fiction author or aspiring novelist, this course has everything you need to have your own website promoting your book 24/7.
Don't hesitate and register today!