This course covers the LATEST VERSIONS of Spring and Hibernate!
Build a complete Spring MVC + Hibernate CRUD web app ... all from scratch!
You will learn about: Spring Core, AOP, Spring MVC and Hibernate ... all connected to a MySQL database
By the end of this course, you will create all of the source code for a complete Spring MVC - Hibernate CRUD application.
You will type in every line of code with me in the videos ... all from scratch.
I explain every line of code that we create. So this isn't a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code.
What Is Spring?
Spring is an enterprise Java framework. It was designed to simplify Java EE development and make developers more productive. Spring makes use of Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection to promote good software coding practices and speed up development time.
What Is Hibernate?
Hibernate is an Object-to-Relational-Mapping (ORM) framework. It simplifies database access for Java applications. By using the framework, you can easily store and retrieve Java objects by setting up some simple configuration mappings.
Benefits of Taking This Spring and Hibernate Course
Knowing Spring and Hibernate can get you a job or improve the one you have. It's a skill that will put you more in demand in the enterprise Java industry, and make your software life easier, that's why it's so popular.
Nearly every job posting asks for skills in Spring and Hibernate!
This course will help you quickly get up to speed with Spring and Hibernate. I will demystify the technology and help you understand the essential concepts to build a real Spring and Hibernate application from scratch.
You Will Learn How To
- Build a complete Spring MVC and Hibernate CRUD Project ... all from scratch
- Set up your Spring and Hibernate development environment with Tomcat and Eclipse
- Wire beans together in the Spring container using Inversion of Control
- Configure the Spring container for Dependency Injection
- Apply Bean Scopes for Singletons and Prototypes
- Customize Bean Lifecycle with your own Init and Destroy methods
- Perform object/relational mapping with Hibernate
- Leverage the Hibernate API to develop CRUD apps
- Apply Java annotations for Hibernate mappings
- Develop queries using the Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
- Integrate Spring MVC and Hibernate together in a Single Application Project
You will receive a quality course, with solid technical material and excellent audio and video production. This is my fifth course at Udemy.
My first four courses on Udemy were:
- Eclipse IDE for Beginners
- Java Database Connection (JDBC)
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) for Beginners
- JSP and Servlets for Beginners
These courses have received rave 5 star reviews and over 96,000 students have taken the courses. Also, these courses are the most popular courses in their respective categories.
I also have an active YouTube channel where I post regular videos. In the past year, I’ve created over 300 video tutorials (public and private). My YouTube channel has over 1.8 million views. So I understand what works and what doesn’t work for creating video tutorials.
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview 25% of the course for free. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to build Spring and Hibernate applications from scratch!
Java Developers with basic Java experience
Who is the target audience?
- The course is appropriate for all Java developers: beginners to advanced