Learn one of the most powerful HTTP web server that also doubles as a reverse proxy server, a mail proxy server, and a generic TCP/UDP proxy server in this amazing zero to hero course for NGINX!
Let’s take a detailed look at everything that you will learn in this course:
- A detailed introduction into webservers and NGINX, along with what is HTTP protocol, why should you install NGINX, and Apache vs. NGINX
- The different ways to install NGINX
- Directives, configuration files, context types and variables
- Different modules including core, events, HTTP and optional
- A breakdown of how NGINX works
- How to deploy websites on the webserver
- The LEMP Stack including installing, configuring and deploying apps
- How to monitor your web server for errors
- Integrating security and SSL certifications
- Migrating from Apache to NGINX
- Best tips and tricks, troubleshooting steps, common mistakes, and FAQs about the server
- Do you want to master this high-performance web server? Enroll now and let’s get started.