In this course, management and leadership expert Todd Dewett provides practical advice to help you establish your identity as a leader, connect with your team, and become a successful first-time manager. Learn how to survive your first 30 days, build trust, facilitate efficient meetings, and develop authority. This course is designed to prepare you to confidently tackle your responsibilities at work and increase your value to the organization while improving operational effectiveness.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Clarifying performance expectations
- Feeding your learning curve
- Building rapport with your team
- Explaining your decision-making style
- Increasing your authenticity
- Communicating proactively
- Knowing when to have a meeting and who should attend
- Coping successfully with your transition<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.