This course will help you in reading and writing complex SQL queries using one of the most demanding database in industry which is mysql. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database like Microsoft SQL Server,Oracle, and much more.
This course is designed for Students as well Software professionals who are willing to learn, understand the technique to create databases, tables or how to query that database.This course includes Creating database, different ways to insert values in the database as well as selecting queries and different types of joins.
Each section includes practice problems or additional e-books to help reinforce what you learn in the video tutorials.
If you are already a SQL programmer and looking for a reference course then this course is not for you.
- No prior SQL or technical experience is required.
- No software License is required. We will install MySQL and workbench which is freely available on site
- A Windows or Mac machine where we will install the database and practice our queries
- Basic computer knowledge is required to learn from this course
What will you learn
- Create your own database or insert values in existing databases
- Write Advance SQL queries
- Become a proficient MySQL Workbench user(Create, import, export and query databases)
- Handle complex SQL joins(inner,Outer,Cross & Self)
- Student will be able to Create & modify tables with setting constraints to columns.
- Learn some of the most useful built-in functions in SQL