Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 21st century!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Simpliv! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python 3. (Note, we also provide older Python 2 notes in case you need them)
With over 40 lectures and more than 3 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we've got you covered!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- File I/O
- Web scrapping
- Database Connection
- Email sending
- and much more!
Project that we will complete:
- Guess the number
- Guess the word using speech recognition
- Love Calculator
- google search in python
- Image download from a link
- Click and save image using openCV
- Ludo game dice simulator
- open wikipedia on command prompt
- Password generator
- QR code reader and generator
You will get lifetime access to over 40 lectures.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Basic programming concept in any language will help but not require to attend this tutorial
What will you learn
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the pycharm and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the pycharm!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!