Learn the essentials of QlikSense through this step-by-step tutorial. This course takes you through the basics of QlikSense, how to integrate your application with different data sources, manage data, build visualizations and sheets and share your insights with visual Data Stories!
- Learn to build a QlikSense App from scratch
- Learn some of the most common mistakes made when building building sheets and visualizations
- Forget about reports and presentations, learn more about Data Storytelling
The course contains training materials, where you can practice, apply your knowledge and build an app from scratch. The training materials are provided in an Excel file that you can download to your computer. Each module also ends with a short quiz and there is a final quiz at the end of the course.
After completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Good luck and hope you enjoy the course.
Who should follow this course?
- Students that want to learn the basics of QlikSense
- Business Analysts and Designers who are already familiar with other visualization tools and want to learn QlikSense
- Managers considering using QlikSense within their organization
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence and Visualization
- Some experience with Visualization tools would be helpful, but not required
What will you learn
The course consists of the following modules:
- Introduction, Installation and Setup
- Data Loading - Basic Concepts (Data Load Editor, Data Manager, Data Model Viewer)
- Data Loading - Exercise 1-2
- Sheet Visualizations - Visualizations
- Sheet Visualizations - Expressions and variables
- Sheet Visualizations - Best practices sheet design
- Sheet Visualizations - Exercise 1-10
- Data Storytelling - Presenting Insights
- Data Storytelling - Publishing
- Data Storytelling - Exercise 1-2
- Final Quiz