About this Course
PLEASE NOTE: Once the CompTIA Security+ course changes, I will update this course and upload new lectures reflecting the new certification.
This CompTIA Security+ course will show you to harden, protect and enhance your network to where it would lessen the possibility of a bridge in security and allow you to recover your network promptly.
The course will also prepare the student to take and pass the Security+ certification.
For those already in the field, this Security+ course will enhance your knowledge of security within your network.
Those taking this course will become familiar with the terminology for this certification and will allow the student to implement security features.
Once the student passes the CompTIA Security+ certification exam, they will also receive a letter from the US Department of Defence (DoD) certifying that he/she meets and fulfills Directive 8570.01-M requirements. Having this certification is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
Security+ is a foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills certification that is also government approved and is globally recognised.
"According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Security Specialists, Administrators and Managers"
Aquiring the Security+ certification will validate the holder's security expertise credentials and can provide substantial earnings that if combined with a CCNA certification, then the sky's the limit!
As you can imagine, the Security+ certification can open doors and new opportunities in the IT world and can only enhance your knowledge, career and financial status.
Please note: In the coming weeks new lectures will continuously be added to this course, so look out for announcements on these new lectures.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to acquire the CompTIA Security+ certification
- Anyone that wants to supplement their knowledge of Security+ in the workplace
- Anyone in a management position that would like to enhance security in their workplace
- It is highly recommended that the student has a Security+ book to accompany this course.
- The student should have a great desire to master the topics in this course as it relates to the Security+ certification
- The student should be aware that they must put in hours to practice for the Security+ certification
- Please Note: When the Security+ course changes this year, I will upload the new material to this course
What you will learn
- If students put in the hours required for this course, they should be able to pass the Security+ certification without a problem
- This course will teach the student the fundamental of Security+
- This course will teach the important of security to those in the field, in a college or university program
- Once the student passes the CompTIA certification exam for Security+, they will also receive a letter from the US Department of Defense certifying that they have met the requirements for ISO 17024 standard and fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements
To read more and register: