Why learn Python?
Python is an object-orientated language that closely resembles the English language which makes it a great language to learn for beginners as well as seasoned professionals.
Examples sites that use Python are Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, NASA, IBM, Nokia, etc.
Python is one of the most widely used programming languages in the AI field of Artificial Intelligence thanks to its simplicity. It can seamlessly be used with the data structures and other frequently used AI algorithms.
Advantages of Python
- GUI based desktop applications
- Image processing and graphic design applications
- Scientific and computational applications
- Web frameworks and web applications
- Enterprise and business applications
- Operating systems
- Language development
- Whenever you’re faced with a problem and are figuring out how to do it, there will be multiple well-documented ways.
- You can become productive in Python fairly quickly even as a beginner, yet it will serve you in industry like a champ too!
1) Python can be used to develop prototypes, and quickly because it is so easy to work with and read.
2) Most automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. This is because it is the ideal language to work with for general purpose tasks.
3) Python allows for a more productive coding environment than massive languages like C# and Java. Experienced coders tend to stay more organized and productive when working with Python, as well.
4) Python is easy to read, even if you're not a skilled programmer. Anyone can begin working with the language, all it takes is a bit of patience and a lot of practice. Plus, this makes it an ideal candidate for use among multi-programmer and large development teams.
5) Python powers Django, a complete and open source web application framework. Frameworks - like Ruby on Rails - can be used to simplify the development process.
- Just a laptop or a Computer
- Passion to learn Programming Language
What will you learn
- Students will learn what are values and variables in Python.
- They will learn about the algorithms of Python.
- They will be able to identify the errors in Python.
- Students will learn what is Iteration in Python.
- Students will be able to use functions related to Python.
- How students can make a calculator, a rolling die, tree drawing function as well as prime number generator.
- Students will be able to learn different objects of Python