Objective: The course will provide the participants a good start on how to use the cloud infrastructure using AWS. It will give a practical usage of key concepts like launching servers in AWS, load balancing, auto scaling, launching database servers, etc. It will help in managing the operations and defining cloud architecture using AWS components described below. The course content has been prepared keeping AWS SysOps and Solutions Architect certification in mind. Topics can be added by trainee as per his/her requirement. The topics are just outlines, during training I will take deep dives for each topic mentioned.
Each of the following topics will cover 3 sections.
- BEFORE section – Concepts pertaining to non-AWS/on-premise or data center environments. For example, “BEFORE VPC” contains basic networkingconcepts without which it will be very difficult to understand the underlying architecture of VPC in AWS.
- CONCEPTS section – contains concepts related to AWS. Before delving into AWS labs, it is better to understand behind the scenes stuff.THEORY and
- LAB section – Literature and Labs go hand in hand in this section.
- What is Cloud Computing – Overview
- Different Cloud services – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
- AWS Fundamentals – Overview
- Virtualization Concepts, Xen – How AWS uses and implements it
- Para and Full Virtualization – PV, HVM and PV-HV
Who is the Target Audience?
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Freshers,Data Scientists, Data Analysts,Business Intelligence Managers.
- A basic understanding of running commands in Linux
- Familiarity with Linux concepts like networking, software repos and storage.
- Familiarity with concepts related to deploying applications.
- Experience with managing systems/applications/infrastructure or with deployments/automation.
To read more and register: https://www.simpliv.com/virtual-classroom/aws-solutions-architect-certification-training