Learn how to build databases to store and retrieve your data more efficiently with Access 2016. Adam Wilbert shows how to use the powerful program to wrangle your data and create your first table, and highlights smart strategies to edit and modify fields and records.
The course also shows you how to build queries and action queries, create and design forms, use macros, integrate Access with the rest of the Office 2016 suite, and maintain your databases over time.
- Creating a new database
- Creating tables and new data types
- Importing and entering data
- Setting up relationships and primary keys
- Adding validation rules
- Sorting and filtering table data
- Building queries
- Designing forms
- Creating reports
- Attaching macros to buttons and tables
- Working with Excel and Outlook data
- Maintaining an Access database