Adobe Press is a world leader in high-quality learning resources on creative digital media and digital marketing and the official source of training materials for Adobe software and cloud-based solutions. Widely known for the best-selling Classroom in a Book series, Adobe Press publishes instructional and inspirational books, eBooks, videos and online courses aimed at all learning levels.
- Classroom in a Book: The best-selling series of hands-on software training books.
- Studio Techniques: The definitive guides to mastering essential features.
- Real World: Industrial-strength production techniques for design professionals.
- Learn by Video:Hours of high-quality HD video tutorials complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials.
- Master Class: Beautiful art showcase books feature established and emerging artists, their masterful work, and tutorials demonstrating their techniques.
In addition to our critically-acclaimed series, we publish unique inspirational and instructional titles by top experts in design, photography, and digital marketing.
Adobe Press books are published, marketed, and distributed by Peachpit.Submit a Proposal
The Adobe Press team at Peachpit works very closely with our counterparts at Adobe Systems. Together we evaluate proposals, choose authors, and work with software product teams to ensure the highest levels of accuracy and quality. To submit a proposal for an Adobe Press title, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us with any problems, questions, compliments, complaints, or inspirational haiku poems.
Work for Us
Find out how you can be part of the team that publishes your favorite books.
About Pearson Education
Pearson Education is the world's largest educational publisher. Pearson Education is the global education publishing business of Pearson plc, the international media group. Learn more about Pearson Education at pearsoned.com.
A division of Pearson Education, Pearson Technology Group represents the publishing industry's leading imprints for authoritative and cutting edge technical and professional information. PTG publishes more than 1,000 computer and technology titles per year and includes the publishing imprints of Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Peachpit Press, Prentice Hall Professional, Que, and Sams. Pearson Technology Group has corporate publishing alliances with Cisco Systems, Adobe Systems, and IBM.
Learn more about PTG